Happy sugar-rushed Friday, friends! Hopefully you aren’t too deep in a Halloween candy coma after yesterday’s festivities. We didn’t really do anything for Halloween this year. We don’t have kids and I suppose Belgians are also a bit reserved about this ‘new’ type of holidays. It isn’t really a thing where we live! We got one group of cute little trick-or-treaters and we didn’t have any candy in the house, so that was a shameful moment.
Today I wanted to share some of my favorite things from the month of October. I’ve always been a fan of bloggers and their lists, but I never participated in any list-making myself. I thought I’d be a nice way to add some extra content to my blog without having to go out and shoot outfits all the time. Adult life and fashion blogging turn out to be quite hard to combine! I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!
- Leaves! Leaves everywhere!
- A date-day with my boyfriend to Domaine régional Solvay and Château de La Hulpe. One of my favorite places to go and admire the Fall foliage.
- Discovering season 5 of How To Get Away With Murder is now on Netflix. Bye bye social life!
- A city trip to London with my friend B. Blog post coming soon!
Favorite blog posts
- Mica’s navy blue and burgundy work outfit makes me want to add a pair of burgundy trousers to my collection. I almost forgot how well these two colors pair together and I will definitely recreate her look!
- Franziska from Franish returned to blogging! I’m so excited! Hers is one of the first blogs I ever started following.
- April’s visit to Burg Eltz is making me want to return to Germany ASAP. While you’ll still have to wait a few more weeks for me to finish my post about our recent road trip, you can already get a taste of this beautiful country on April Everyday.
- Elisabeth from District Of Chic did this amazing photoshoot and upped the game for outfit photography. Wish I was this cool!
- A gorgeous black shirt dress from COS stores. Wish listed for November!
- Zara did a great puffy-sleeve sweater for an even better price
- If you saw my little try-on on Instagram Stories, you might have already seen this camel cabel knit sweater and this white alpaca-blend knit sweater from H&M. Happy to announce that I have added both to my wardrobe after all your positive feedback