There was this question in class yesterday, to think about who you really are. If you have any special things, tics or habits. Well I thought It would be a fun post to give you a 20-step programme to become, well… me! It has become more of a ’20 things about me’ post. But I think these things make me to who I am.
1. Dye your hair in a ginger colour
2. Get freckles!
3. When you are bored, search your hair for dead ends, I do this aaaaaall the time.
4. Eat a banana when you arrive at school.
4. I listen to my iPod everyday. I feel a little sad when I can’t listen to my music.
5. Wear contacts all year and then wear glasses for a day and make eveyone go like: oooooooooh, since when do you wear glasses?
6. Set your alarm 15 minutes before you actually have to get up, just so you could turn around one more time
7. Ask for Pasoa without the Pasoa, so you just get the fruit juice.
8. Have a travel bug that itches you every summer
9. Only eat sour apples
10. Put cookies in your pudding
11. Flash your buspass like your from the FBI
12. Collect things with birds on them
13. Have a million things in your closet that don’t match with anything
14. Have your drivers theory license for over a year without practicing your drivingskills
15. Be a super clean-up freak!
16. Get extrelmely nervous when you have to answer in class
17. When in love, act the opposite
18. Create things like ‘Brownie-cheesecake with raspberry whipcream topping’
19. Give names to all the regular people on the bus like ‘the guy with his picnikplaidshirt’
20. Start a blog and do silly posts about yourself.
I’d love to hear about it ^^