Outfits

Oversized

Let’s kick off the new year with a laid-back attitude. After days of dressing up for family occasions, I thought I’d go for relaxed looks. Besides, There’s no need to wear skinny jeans and a nice top, when I’m spending 90% of my days behind my computer filling out job applications. The other 10% is spent watching Netflix’s “Making A…

View Post
Outfits

The Classics

The gifts are unwrapped, the family dinners eaten and the gourmet set has been dusted off for Thursday night. Everything feels like winter, the only thing missing is the cold. It’s been unusually warm (like in many places) so when we went for a walk after Christmas I was perfectly fine in a blazer and my converse sneakers (without socks!).…

View Post
Travel

The Weinachtsmarkt in Monschau

The German Christmas markets (or weinachtsmarkten) are my favorite. Every year we try to visit a German town around Christmas to do a little shopping and enjoy the Holiday cheer. You can read about my visits to Düsseldorf here and here. This year we went to Monschau for the first time with friends and I’ve taken a few photos to…

View Post
Outfits

Caramel Camel

For years and years I’ve worn a grey coat in the winter. When my last one lost its final button and I could no longer postpone shopping for a new one, I decided to look for something different. Navy coats turned out to be quite hard to find. And since I wear a lot of black these days, a black…

View Post
Lifestyle

Putting up our Christmas tree

Part of moving in with my boyfriend means that this year we got to buy and decorate our very first Christmas tree! We both really love the coziness that comes with the Holidays, so you can probably imagine how excited we were to get started! The goal? A sparkly, but subtle Christmas tree in warm tones. I think we’ve succeeded!…

View Post
Travel

5 hours in Amsterdam

On Monday I promised to share a mini-post about our mini-trip to Amsterdam. I got sick and spent most of Monday and Tuesday in bed fighting the flu. My fever is gone now and I’m left with a nasty cold, but that won’t stop me from returning to my blog. It’s been a while. K shared the Amsterdam lights festival…

View Post
Lifestyle

3x Gift shopping in Brussels

When I was young, I never came to Brussels. It was almost an illusive city, our capital. In my experience as a child, Brussels seemed half a world away. We went to the museum of Natural Science with school a few times, and the first time I visited the city center (that I remember), was when I was in high…

View Post